Geneforce Ban Appeals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeals

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeals Empty Ban Appeals

Post by Luna Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:45 am

Need to appeal? Here you go. 

1) State your case.
2) State all your reasons for being banned.
3) Appeal.
4) Wait to be Judged.
5) Be judged.

If your appeal is passed, your ban will be lifted. However, if it is denied, you will continue serving your ban until the sentence is over. I do not want to hear ANY complaining.

Luna
Admin

https://newgeneforceappeals.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeals Empty Re: Ban Appeals

Post by ShadowFantasy Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:03 pm

I'm not all that confident in answering the first question so I'll do the second first if that's okay?

Reasons I was banned:

-Disrupts RP's
-Causes Unnecessary Drama between members
-Disrespecting members on the forum
-Consistent complaining when the word is final
-Bullies members/characters within an RP
-Not attempting to improve upon repitition of mistakes

As for why I want to come back....I won't say that I don't but I'm hesitating if I can be honest. I can honestly say that I've changed even the slightest bit in the way I treat at least Kayla and Jordan due to my behavior in the D&D session last night but I still need a lot of work before I'm truly treating everyone with the respect they deserve from me. I'm not entirely confident in myself to come back to the RP at all given that it's been an entire week but I still want to check up on Catia. Selfish as it sounds, she was the first character I ever created/wrote about and that's important to me. Whether or not I respond to the RP and come back to the site is something else. I missed the scene that I wanted to roleplay out the most and that kind of hurts but I'm not going to be bitter about it. I got banned because I needed to change the way I was acting towards everyone and that's what I finally started working on after throwing a temper tantrum like a four year old upon finding out the news that I was banned. I still have a slight anger issue that I need to keep in check if I come back and I was told that I need to stop trying to be the center of attention. I'm not entirely confident that I won't make more mistakes if my ban is lifted but if you guys are willing to bear with me and keep helping me to improve then I'll definitely do the best I can to do that and treat everyone with the utmost respect that I can. I have the ability now to realize when I'm about to say something entirely disrespectful (something I noticed in myself last night) but I still need to work on not interrupting when things are being talked about. I still have a lot of work that I need to do but if you guy's will have me, I'll come back to the site and do the best that I can. Although I cannot guarantee that there won't be some initial bumps in the road I can tell you that I'm back on the right path to improvement.

Sorry if that seemed asshatty or selfish like usual. I've been trying to work on that but it's proving difficult.
My apologies for my actions previously have lost any real meaning so I won't say them. I think I'd rather show it through my actions from now on rather than say anything. Words don't really mean anything unless your actions back them up right? Ehehe.... ^^;

- Jake

ShadowFantasy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum